When I have time, I will occasionally build a Blowbox for stock. These are all-new units with test time only. Available on a first-come basis only 🙂
This video depicts test unit without its included dual aluminum outflow tubes w/ reducers/accelerators (shown below)
Blowbox TWIN (Blue Case)
The Blowbox TWIN does everything the original Frankencooler does, only better. Complete separation of incoming hot air and ice/water provides the coldest temperature differential possible, and the small head unit can be used remotely.
In addition to coming with a 12′ long 12v power plug cord, this TWIN is equipped with a battery box that can accommodate any of our Bioenno power cells
All Blowboxes require a separate soft or hard-sided cooler for ice/water supply. While this unit can be permanently mounted to the top of any medium to large hard-sided cooler creating an all-in-one unit, it can also be used remotely up to 4′ away from ice water source if needed.
Note: Battery box is mounted on top of the lid (see photos below), not countersunk as is portrayed in the video of this prototype
- Nearly indestructible thick plastic case
- Dual 200 CFM rated blowers
- High flow marine pump with 4′ umbilical tubing allowing remote placement
- Multiple heat exchangers
- Quick-connect hose fittings
- Digital, stepless blower speed controller
- Illuminated switch
- 12′ 12V power plug cord
- The large watertight battery box accommodates any Bioenno power cell we offer.
- Dual semi-rigid aluminum outflow tubes with air accelerators (shown below)
- 30 days warranty on parts
- Thoroughly tested – guaranteed non-DOA
- Total current draw: pump & dual blowers: 7.5 amps