Blowbox TWIN Shown mounted on inexpensive 30 QT wheeled Igloo cooler (temp readouts and countersunk battery box were my added modifications and not part of the package)
Our newest creation!
The Frankencooler Blowbox Twin is a revolutionary, compact design that can be used independently with any soft-sided cooler or lightly modified (drill 2 small holes) hard-sided cooler for hours of relief from blistering temperatures.
This cooler does everything the original Frankencooler does, only better – Faster, easier assembly, 95% complete, total separation of incoming hot air from ice/water, more ice capacity (no insulated divider or radiators taking space in ice chest), and the small blower unit can be used remotely up to 4 ‘ away from the ice chest if needed. This design produces the coldest temperature differentials.
Our most complete dual blower package, requiring only a few inexpensive supplies from Home Depot/Lowes to finish (screws, wire & connectors, silicone). Most individuals with average mechanical aptitude can complete this project in a day.
Compare the Blowbox Twin to any purpose-built cooler AC on the planet – none can match its temperature differential, air velocity, variable speed, size, and versatility.
The Blowbox Twin comes with a 12′ corded 12V power plug, but for cooling anywhere, the included battery box will accommodate any of our ultra-high-quality lithium iron phosphate power cells for up to 10+ hours of cooling off the grid.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am now drilling all case holes with the exception of small battery box mounting holes at top of the case as some individuals choose not to mount the battery box as they exclusively power the unit from the included 12V power plug.
FREE UPS SHIPPING (will show in cart as ‘flat rate – $0’) TO LOWER 48 US STATES. We do not ship outside of the US.
This package includes:
- Nearly indestructible blue tote-based case
- Watertight large battery box that will accommodate any Bioenno power cell we offer for up to 10+ hours of continuous cooling
- High-quality heat exchangers & mounting hardware
- Threaded, chromed solid copper fittings for heat exchangers
- Two low amp, high-quality 200 CFM rated blowers modified for easy installation
- High flow marine pump
- Custom adapters
- Stepless motor controller
- Illuminated on/off switch
- 12′ long 12v fused power plug
- Anderson Powerpole connectors
- Male and female barrel power plugs
- Two aluminum screened Inlet grills
- Brass hose connections
- Tubing adapter
- 3 sizes of vinyl tubing
- Dual aluminum 24″ semi-rigid outflow tubes (shown below)
- Dual PVC reducers to accelerate and focus airflow (shown below)
- Size: 15.75″ L x 11.25″ W (does not include approx. 3 – 4″ flexible water tubes exiting case) x 7.76″ H (w/o battery box), 10.25″ H (w/battery box mounted as I did). With aluminum outflow tubes installed, width is approx 28″ altogether.
- Detailed Blowbox Twin build plans with numerous diagrams and photos
- My personal assistance, if needed
- 30 days warranty on electrical/mechanical components
- Total current draw – pump & dual blowers running at max speed: 7.5 amps
- NOTE: Black and white “Blowbox” stickers are included. (Only units personally built by me feature the orange/black stickers for identification purposes)
NEW: Wireless on/off remote module with 2 fobs now available for an additional $34 upon request