Over the last 4 years, I have evaluated countless components to build my ice chest air conditioners. This package is a grouping of the key parts I prefer for building a full-size, dual blower Frankencooler without breaking the bank.
Now with upgraded heat exchangers featuring threaded solid copper 90-degree fittings for easier and tighter routing of hoses
FREE UPS SHIPPING (will show in cart as ‘flat rate’ – $0) to lower 48 US states. We do not ship outside of the U.S.
- Frankencooler step-by-step build plans (upon payment the link is available on this site and can also be emailed to you)
- Password access to private Miscellaneous Parts and Supplies pages with product links to Home Depot, Amazon, and other vendors
- 11″ X 5″ high-quality aluminum intake heat exchanger (similar to the one used in my grey and orange ultimate cooler)
- 6″ X 4″ high-quality aluminum outflow heat exchangers (similar to the ones used in my grey and orange ultimate cooler)
- 90-degree threaded fittings for heat exchangers
- Threaded barbs for heat exchangers
- Digital stepless motor controller
- 200 CFM low-amp modified water-resistant galvanized steel-banded marine blowers – available nowhere else
- Illuminated switch
- Low amp, low noise high-quality submersible marine pump
- Unique aluminum screened outflow bezels
- Personal technical help
- NOTE: Please specify what you are using as a power source – 18V Ryobi style battery, or 12V battery / 12V lighter power plug so I can provide the proper pump for your application