In response to numerous requests from small aircraft owners and pilots, introducing Frankencooler AIR – a small, lightweight, single blower ice chest air conditioner utilizing the patent-pending Frankencooler design.
Frankencooler plans downloads now include an addendum for the AIR model and major component packages are now available at our online store
- 12 volt or 24 volt
- 8 ‘ power plug with remote blower controller
- Lightweight: 11.5 – 12 lbs. empty
- Ice capacity: 10+ lbs.
- Dual heat exchangers
- Segregated, insulated ice compartment
- Powerful 230 CFM blower
- Marine pump
- Digital stepless motor controller
- Wheeled cooler w/telescoping handle
- 30+ degree temperature differential
- Lid-mounted zippered cord storage (not shown in video)
2 thoughts on “Frankencooler AIR”
Hi Frank, This is way better than what Ive seen out there. Can I buy a completed unit and if so what is the price? Do you have them in stock?
Thank you for your comments. I am considering offering completed units of this model. Selling price will be on par with far-weaker units on the market – likely in the area of $375 – $400, depending on how long it takes me to build them.
I may have to build a few more to determine whether it’s worthwhile.