NOTE: Please compare this package with the Blowbox Component Package.
The AIR design was created to provide short-term cooling for small private aircraft (taxi to altitude, 1.5 hrs approximately)
Save money on this grouping of major components needed to build a lightweight single blower Frankencooler powered by a 12V power plug.
Video of AIR Power Plug: https://youtu.be/PMoANiDLsYE
Now with high-quality, flat-surfaced rectangular heat exchangers for easier fitting and installation and threaded solid copper 90-degree fittings for easier and tighter routing of hoses
FREE UPS SHIPPING (will show in cart as ‘flat rate’ – $0) to lower 48 US states. We do not ship outside of the U.S.
- Frankencooler build plans will be available for download upon payment.
- Password access to private Miscellaneous Parts and Supplies pages with product links to Home Depot, Amazon, and other vendors
- 1 – 10′ fused 12V power plug
- 1 – Digital stepless motor speed controller
- 1 – 6″ X 4″ aluminum intake heat exchanger
- 1 – 6″ X 4″ aluminum outflow heat exchanger
- 4- 90-degree threaded heat exchanger fittings
- 4- Threaded barb heat exchanger fittings
- 1 – 230 CFM low-amp modified water-resistant galvanized steel-banded marine blower – Frankencooler exclusive
- 1 – low-amp submersible pump
- 1 – Outflow tube reducer (accelerates and focuses airflow)
- 1 – Outflow tube bezel
- 1 – Intake grill
- Mountable zippered nylon cord storage compartment
- Personal technical assistance
Note: I suggest the wheeled Coleman 28 QT cooler for the AIR – it is the same model featured in my videos and widely available for usually less than $40.