The Frankencooler Blowbox is a revolutionary, compact design that can be used with any soft-sided cooler or pair with any lightly modified (drill 2 small holes) hard-sided cooler for hours of relief from blistering temperatures. This package utilizes our smallest case, making it ideal for limited spaces.
Our most complete package, requiring only a few inexpensive supplies from Home Depot/Lowes to finish (screws, wire & connectors, silicone). NOTE: As many people don’t have 4″ and 4.25″ hole saws, if requested, I will pre-drill these in your case.
NOTE: The Compact Blowbox Component Package comes with a 10′ corded 12V power plug and can accommodate an optional 4.5 AH Bioenno power cell internally which will power it for 1.5 – 2 hrs. For longer runtimes, build the regular Blowbox, as its taller case will accommodate our Bioenno power cells up to 15ah – providing all-day cooling.
Compare the Blowbox to any $600 purpose-built cooler AC on the planet – they can’t match its temperature differential, air velocity, variable speed, size, and versatility.
For more information on the Blowbox, see OUR VIDEO
Compact BB video: Here
BB ice melt test with soft-sided cooler video: HERE
BB ice melt test with hard-sided cooler video: HERE
FREE UPS SHIPPING (will show in cart as ‘flat rate’ – $0) TO LOWER 48 US STATES. We do not ship outside of the US.
This package includes:
- Rugged compact Blowbox case
- High-quality heat exchangers & mounting hardware
- Threaded, chrome solid copper fittings for heat exchangers
- Low amp, high-quality powerful blower
- Low amp, high-quality marine pump
- Custom made adapters
- Motor controller w/remote switch
- Illuminated on/off switch
- 12′ long 12v fused power plug
- Small male power plugs
- Small female power plugs
- Aluminum air inlet bezel
- Brass hose fittings
- Small vinyl tubing
- Large vinyl tubing
- Aluminum semi-rigid outflow tube
- PVC reducer cone
- Aluminum outflow bezel
- Detailed Blowbox build plans with over 35 photos/diagrams
- My personal assistance, if needed
- NOTE: Black font “Blowbox” stickers are included. Only units built by me feature the orange/black stickers for identification purposes.