This component package features a pre-drilled case and all major components to build the Blowbox TWIN Express – a new design featuring a vertical Blowbox™ TWIN cooling engine that utilizes gravity as well as blowers to more effectively expel condensation that naturally forms in frigid heat exchangers when subject to hot, humid air.
Internal room for any of my Bioenno Power lithium iron phosphate batteries – also comes with a 12′ fused 12V power (lighter) plug cord. Add the Frankencooler wireless on/off remote module with 2 fobs for applications where you are operating the Express out of reach.
Free UPS shipping to the lower 48 US states.
NOTE: Like all Blowbox models, the Express requires a separate soft or hard-sided ice chest for its ice/water supply.
- Nearly indestructible pre-drilled roll-around 20″ hard shell case with telescoping handle
- Dual 200 CFM marine blowers
- High flow marine pump with 4′ umbilical tubing allowing remote placement
- Dual Frankencooler heat exchangers
- Multiple Frankencooler ABS adapters
- Quick-connect brass tubing fittings
- Digital, stepless blower speed controller
- Illuminated on/off switch
- All plumbing fittings and tubing
- Battery mount and retaining strap
- 12′ 12V fused power plug cord
- Removable/replaceable dual semi-rigid aluminum outflow tubes with air accelerators
- Downloadable step-by-step plans with numerous photos
- Total current draw: pump & dual blowers: 7.5 amps (make sure your power plug is fused at 10 amps or more)
Parts needed to complete: Approximately 12′ of 18 gauge wire, a handful of wire connectors, and small box of stainless #6 1/2″ screws and either 3/16″ exploding rivets or #8 1/2″ nuts and bolts (Home Depot/Lowes/Amazon). Optional: 6″ zip ties, heat shrink tubing.