Save money on this grouping of major components needed to build a lightweight single blower Frankencooler powered by a 12V power cell with remote control.
Video of AIR: https://youtu.be/enZHJs0ie-M
Now with high-quality, flat-surfaced rectangular heat exchangers for easier fitting and installation and threaded solid copper 90-degree fittings for easier and tighter routing of hoses.
6/7/20 – Added watertight junction box for easier placement of remote module and switch (similar to my setup in the video) – this addition is reflected in a slight price increase.
FREE UPS SHIPPING (will show in cart as ‘flat rate’ – $0) to lower 48 US states. We do not ship outside of the U.S.
- Frankencooler build plans will be available for download upon payment.
- Password access to private Miscellaneous Parts and Supplies pages with product links to Home Depot, Amazon, and other vendors
- 1 – Watertight battery box for 4.5 Ah 12V power cell
- 1 – Watertight junction box for remote module and switch placement
- 1 – Remote control module w/2 remote fobs
- 1 – Illuminated switch
- 1- Digital motor controller
- 1 – 6″ X 4″ aluminum intake heat exchanger
- 1 – 6″ X 4″ aluminum outflow heat exchanger
- 4- 90-degree threaded heat exchanger fittings
- 4 – Threaded barb heat exchanger fittings
- 1 – 200 CFM low-amp modified water-resistant galvanized steel-banded marine blower – Frankencooler exclusive
- 1 – low-amp submersible pump
- 1 – Outflow tube reducer (accelerates and focuses airflow)
- 1 – Outflow bezel
- 1 – Intake grill
- Personal technical assistance
Note: I suggest the wheeled Coleman 28 QT cooler for the AIR – it is the same model featured in my videos and widely available for usually less than $40.