Save money on this grouping of major components needed to build a lightweight single blower Frankencooler powered by a 12V power cell with remote control.
NOW AVAILABLE: Include a Coleman 28 QT wheeled cooler (just like unit in videos) with your order for just $45 extra delivered – contact me and I can invoice you
FREE UPS SHIPPING (will show in cart as ‘flat rate’ – $0) to lower 48 US states. We do not ship outside of the U.S.
- Frankencooler build plans will be available for download upon payment.
- Password access to private Miscellaneous Parts and Supplies pages with product links to Home Depot, Amazon, and other vendors
- 1 – Watertight battery box for 4.5 Ah 12V power cell
- 1 – Watertight junction box for remote module and switch placement
- 1 – Remote control module w/2 remote fobs
- 1 – Illuminated switch
- 1- Digital motor controller
- 1 – Bioenno battery power plug
- 1 – 6″ X 4″ aluminum intake heat exchanger
- 1 – 6″ X 4″ aluminum outflow heat exchanger
- 4- 90-degree threaded heat exchanger fittings
- 4 – Threaded barb heat exchanger fittings
- 1 – 200 CFM low-amp modified water-resistant galvanized steel-banded marine blower – Frankencooler exclusive
- 1 – low-amp submersible pump
- 1 – Outflow tube reducer (accelerates and focuses airflow)
- 1 – Intake grill
- Personal technical assistance